Double Bowl Drainboard Sink – Model #DBDW6025
$899.00 – $999.00
An untouched reproduction of a classic mid-century design. This authentic design reflects all of the original features of it’s mid-century counterpart. This model offers dual basins that are flanked spaciously by twin fluted drainboards and a beautiful integrated mitered back-splash. The overall combined basin dimensions allow this model to fit easily into smaller modular sink base cabinets without modifications. Both drain holes are drilled to a standard 3.5″ diameter. Manufactured in-house from durable reinforced cast acrylic, this reproduction achieves excellent durability and ease of care while maintaining an authentic vintage style. Quality assured by our five year manufacturers warranty and your satisfaction guaranteed or your money back per our 30 day return policy.
- Dual basins for washing and rinsing.
- Basin depth: 7.5″
- Beautiful integrated 4.25″ back-splash.
- Left and right side drain boards.
- Standard faucet holes are drilled on 8″ centers.
- Optional holes for sprayer-soap dispenser.
- Drain holes drilled to 3.5″ diameter.
- Overall dimensions: 60″ length (side to side) X 24.5″ width (front to back) x 5.5″ H (from bottom of flange to the top of backsplash,12.75″ when including sink basins.
- Each basin measures 13.5″ long (side to side) X 18″ wide (front to back) X 7.25″ deep.
- Combined exterior basin width is approximately 29.5″ L (side to side) X 18.5″ W (front to back).
- All measurements (±1/4″)
- SEE SPECIFICATION SHEET
Color samples should only be considered as a guide. Due to differences in monitors, the colors shown above may not be represented with all their true qualities. White is standard stock color, for all other colors please allow up to 3 additional days to our standard shipping policy.
|Dimensions||63 × 27 × 15 in|
White, Biscuit, Almond, Sandbar, Ice Gray, Black
|Optional drilling for sprayer / soap dispenser||
Add None (Standard 3 hole as shown), Add 1 additional hole to the RIGHT of standard 3 holes, Add 1 additional hole to the LEFT of standard 3 holes, Add 2 additional holes (1 RIGHT & 1 LEFT of standard 3 holes)