Double Bowl Double Drainboard Sink – Model #DBDW6625
$899.00 – $999.00
A popular and improved reproduction of a classic mid century design. This dual basin model has been improved with 8″ basin depths to serve well with larger capacities. The dual basins are flanked by spacious fluted drainboards to the right and left sides making this a true workhorse for a busy kitchen. Both drain outlets are drilled to a standard 3.5″ diameter and are waste disposal system compatible. Manufactured in-house from durable reinforced cast acrylic, this reproduction achieves excellent durability and ease of care while maintaining an authentic vintage style. Quality assured by our five year manufacturers warranty and your satisfaction guaranteed or your money back per our 30 day return policy.
- Dual basins for washing and rinsing.
- Basin depth: 8″
- Integrated 3″ backsplash.
- Left and right side drainboards.
- Standard faucet holes are drilled on 8″ centers.
- Optional holes for sprayer-soap dispenser.
- Drain holes drilled to 3.5″ diameter.
- Waste disposal system compatible.
- Overall dimensions: 65.5″ L x 24.5″ W (front to back) x 4.5″ H (from bottom flange to the top of backsplash,11.5″ when including sink basin.
- The combined basin width is approximately 37.5″ L (side to side) X 16.5″ W (front to back).
- All measurements ±1/4″
- SEE SPECIFICATION SHEET
Please note: The combined basin width of this model may interfere with some smaller modular sink base cabinets. Please verify that you have a minimum available width of 37.5″ within your base cabinet.
Color samples should only be considered as a guide. Due to differences in monitors, the colors shown above may not be represented with all their true qualities. White is standard stock color, for all other colors please allow up to 3 additional days to our standard shipping policy.
|Dimensions||68 × 27 × 13 in|
White, Biscuit, Almond, Sandbar, Ice Gray, Black
|Optional drilling for sprayer / soap dispenser||
Add None (Standard 3 hole as shown), Add 1 additional hole to the RIGHT of standard 3 holes, Add 1 additional hole to the LEFT of standard 3 holes, Add 2 additional holes (1 RIGHT & 1 LEFT of standard 3 holes)