WALL MOUNTABLE! 30″ x 18″ Single Bowl Reproduction Farmhouse Sink – Rookwood Red
An untouched reproduction of an original 1935 early century design. While indeed compact, this model is chock full of classic vintage appeal and will work well within smaller spaces and base cabinets. Originally designed in 1935 for kitchen use, it’s smaller size now works well in a bathroom, laundry room, or mudroom space. This model includes a wall mount kit that allows the sink to be free hung from a wall. The exterior of the sink is finished and painted in Sherwin Williams “ROOKWOOD RED”.
Quality assured by our five year manufacturers warranty and your satisfaction guaranteed or your money back per our 30 day return policy.
PLEASE NOTE: The shallow 18″ width of this model requires a short reach faucet. We recommend that a faucets total reach (from the wall of the sink to the center of the diverter spout) not to exceed 8″. We recommend the following American Standard faucet for use with this sink.
- 2″ wide rolled rim design.
- Single basin design.
- Overall dimensions: 30″ length (side to side) X 18″ width (front to back)
- Basin dimensions: 23″ long (side to side) X 10.5″ wide (front to back)
- Drain outlet diameter: 2″ (accepts a standard bar sink drain basket)
- Faucet holes are drilled on 8″ centers.
- Basin depth: 5.75″
- The overall backsplash height from counter or mount surface to the top edge of backsplash is 9″.
- NOT COMPATIBLE with waste disposal systems.
- All measurements (±1/4″).
Colors should only be considered as a guide. Due to differences in monitors, image colors shown above may not be represented with all their true qualities.
|Dimensions||30 × 18 × 14 in|