36″x18″ single basin vintage inspired bath/utility sink. Designed to be top mounted/dropped in on top of a countertop and base cabinet. Predrilled to accommodate twin faucets.
Handcrafted in-house by NBI from durable REINFORCED CAST ACRYLIC, this reproduction achieves excellent durability and ease of care while maintaining an authentic vintage style. Quality assured by our five year manufacturers warranty and your satisfaction guaranteed or your money back per our 30 day return policy. Ships Free to the lower 48 states!
- 2″ wide rolled rim design.
- Single basin design.
- Overall dimensions: 36″ length (side to side) X 18″ width (front to back)
- Basin dimensions: 31.5″ long (side to side) X 13.5″ wide (front to back)
- Drain outlet diameter: 2 1/8″
- Faucet holes are drilled on 3″ vertical centers.
- Requires (2) cannock style faucets.
- Basin depth: 5.5″
- Not compatible with waste disposal systems.
- The overall backsplash height from counter or mount surface to the top edge of backsplash is 9″.
- SPECIFICATION SHEET
- INSTALLATION GUIDELINES
Color samples should only be considered as a guide. Due to differences in monitors, the colors shown above may not be represented with all their true qualities.
Sherry Smith –
I am so glad I found these sinks, they are just what I needed for my 1930’s home, the sink adds charter and style to the bathroom.