Double Basin High Back Farmhouse Style Sink – Model #DBR4224
All of the original charm of this early century design has been captured and preserved by this reproduction. The two spacious and staggered basins reach depths of 8″ and 10″ making this a great addition to a busy kitchen. This model features a rolled rim design and will accommodate a traditional 8″ on center wall mounted faucet. The lower total backsplash height of 9.25″ encourages a scenic window view from above. Both drain outlets measure 3.5″ diameter. Manufactured in-house from durable reinforced cast acrylic, this reproduction achieves excellent durability and ease of care while maintaining an authentic vintage style. Quality assured by our five year manufacturers warranty and your satisfaction guaranteed or your money back per our 30 day return policy.
- Available in White only.
- Features a rolled rim design.
- Staggered depth dual basins for washing and rinsing.
- Left basin depth: 8″
- Left basin dimensions: 16.75″ long (side to side) X 19.5″ wide (front to back)
- Right basin depth: 10″
- Right basin dimensions: 17″ long (side to side) X 19.5″ wide (front to back)
- Faucet holes are drilled on 8″ centers.
- Both drain outlets drilled to 3.5″ diameter.
- Overall dimensions: 42″ length (side to side) X 23.5″ width (front to back)
- The overall backsplash height from counter or mount surface to the top edge of backsplash is 9.25″.
- All measurements (±1/4″).
- THIS SINK IS NOT DESIGNED OR INTENDED TO BE WALL HUNG AND SHOULD BE DECK OR SURFACE MOUNTED ONLY.
|Dimensions||44 × 26 × 19 in|